Thursday, September 20, 2007

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Couldn't really think of a title for this post so I decided to leave it blank at first. Then I thought this might be quite appropriate.
One of my colleagues sent us an email about a man named Nick Vujicic. I visited the website to find out more. Here's the link.






Most of us go about our daily activities on two feet, worry about what shoes we should match with which bag etc. But after reading about Nick, I thought " what fools we have been".


I watched Evan Almighty a few weeks ago. Evan was instructed to build an ark by God. The reply he gave God was " I have made so many plans. Building an ark is not one of them." God laughs and says " YOU have made plans?"


If only we could leave it all up to Him and trust that He knows what's best for us and stick with His plan, we might spend more time living and less time worrying, don't you think?



" Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6: 25-27


Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.


No comments: